Feel Good Stories: How to ensure your letter makes it to the North Pole this Holiday Season
While many of us send holiday cards, there is one letter of the utmost importance – the coveted Letter from Santa. Follow these simple steps to ensure your letter makes it to the North Pole in time for the Holidays, no matter where you are in the world.
United States (USPS®)
Greetings from the North Pole Post Office
Send letter by: December 10
How to get a letter postmarked from the North Pole:
- Have the child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Write a personalized response to the child's letter and sign it "From Santa."
- Insert both letters into an envelope, and address it to the child.
- Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
- Ensure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
- Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
Join Operation Santa to help USPS answer letters to Santa Claus from needy families.
Canada (Canada Post)
Write a letter to Santa
Send letter by: December 10 (include a return address)
Here’s Santa’s address:
UK (Royal Mail)
Letters to Santa
Send letter by: December 10 (remember the stamp)
Please send your letter to:
Ireland (An Post)
Letters to Santa In your letter clearly write your (child's) name and address.
Post your letter to:
Santa Claus, North Pole (using an 'N' rate stamp).
Germany (Deutsche Post)
Santa Claus Back at Work in Germany Answering Christmas Mail
Send letter by: December 15 (include a return address)
Address letters to:
An den Weihnachtsmann, Weihnachtspostfiliale, 16798, Himmelpfort, Germany.