Top Five Ways a Folder Inserter will Change Your (Work) Life
Within a growing competitive environment, companies are under extreme pressure to consistently deliver an optimal client experience. Ensuring every customer’s mailing contains the correct documents is more essential than ever.
By pairing folder inserters with process automation and experience tools, your business can intelligently connect with customers. Gain tremendous advantages in your mailing and communications operations:
- Mail documents faster
Assemble invoices, statements, and marketing materials in under an hour. Fold, sort, stuff, and seal envelopes and get the mail out much faster (and invoices get paid sooner). Free up employee schedules to have more time to spend on other important projects.
- Fold any type of mail
Folder inserters handle all common types of envelopes and a wide range of papers and document folds. Quadient will test your specific mail on a Quadient machine before purchase to ensure the mail you send processes perfectly.
- Stuff and seal thousands of envelopes an hour
Folder inserters have multiple paper feeders and envelope stackers that automatically adjust, giving you the ability to program a job and spend time on other tasks while the mailing is completed.
- Save hours every week
Time is a commodity for every business. Employees carry greater workloads, extra responsibilities, and time-intensive tasks, such as mailings. A small business can save up to 8 hours a week by processing mail with a folder inserter.
- Save money on every mailing
A folding inserter offers a great return on investment, saving hundreds of dollars in productivity and labor costs each month.
Quadient folder inserters make mail preparation easier, no matter the size of your business. We offer low, medium, and high volume document handling solutions that provide the highest level of productivity and dependability.
Quadient’s superior document handling solutions bring accuracy, efficiency, and reliability together in an easy-to-use solution that makes your mail assembly simple and fast. Solutions include Easy-to-Use Folding and Envelope Stuffing Machines, Mid-Volume Envelope Stuffing Machines, and High-Volume Folder Inserter Machines. When you automate mail creation with a Quadient folder inserter, you lower costs, eliminate user error, and ensure the right document is always sent to the right customer.
To learn more about Quadient’s folder inserters, download the complimentary Ebook: Automate Your Mailing Operations / Intelligent Folder Inserters Make Mail Prep Easier and Infographic: Top Five Ways a Folder Inserter will Change Your (Work) Life
For complete details, visit: Quadient Folder Inserters
Insight from Quadient Folder Inserter Customers:
“Quadient has a very good selection of products to choose from. Their folder inserter helps sales employees get their mailings together in a neat and timely manner.” Dave Ebert, Logistics Manager, Pittsburgh Pirates
The results of implementing the Quadient folder inserter were extremely positive. The Pittsburgh Pirates reported operation expense savings, increased mailing operation productivity and document inserting accuracy.
Significant results in these areas were also estimated:
- Increased productivity, speed of mail assembly: 25-50%
- Reduced manual mail-assembly processes: >50%
- Lowered costs in mailing operations: 10-25%
- Improved the ability to process high document volumes: 10-25%
- Increased open/response rates for outbound mail: 5-10%
- Eliminated errors: 5-10%
- Improved employee/user satisfaction: 10-25%
- Improved mail/document integrity (or security): 10-25%
“Working with Quadient is as smooth as silk!” Brian Rocheny, Processing Coordinator Undergraduate Admissions Operations, Columbia University
Columbia University achieved numerous, positive results, including:
- Operation expense savings
- Compliance with industry regulations
- Increased mailing operation productivity
- Ease of operation of the system
- Document inserting accuracy
More specifically, Columbia University reported these findings that impacted their business operations:
- Increased productivity, speed of mail assembly: >50%
- Reduced manual mail-assembly processes: >50%
- Lowered costs in mailing operations: 5-10%
- Improved the ability to process high document volumes: >50%
- Increased open/response rates for outbound mail: 10-25%
- Eliminated errors: >50%
- Improved employee/user satisfaction: >50%
- Improved mail/document integrity (or security): >50%
To learn more about Quadient’s folder inserters, download the complimentary Ebook: Automate Your Mailing Operations / Intelligent Folder Inserters Make Mail Prep Easier and visit quadient.com/mail/folder-inserters.