Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Reading, RG2 6UG, United Kingdom
This position will allow you to further develop your skills and grow professionally while working in a fun, stimulating and supportive environment.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who is looking to develop their career with a market leader. The best fit would be someone who has the ability to remain organized in a rapidly changing environment, is open to travel and is driven to provide high-quality customer experience.
A career with Quadient includes work/life balance, ongoing support and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic team environment, with future career opportunities within a growing global organization, apply today to join our team!
- Prior experience selling software, ideally within the financial services, banking and/or insurance industries
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals
- Strong project approach
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to communicate ideas using everyday language
- Fluent written and spoken English
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of and contacts in the financial services and insurance market
- Prior experience selling Enterprise Software/SaaS
- Effectively and independently delivering the Quadient value proposition, including Quadient technical value proposition, and demonstrating a high understanding of Quadient products.
- Developing a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, personal relationships, Quadient executive introductions, and marketing automation introductions to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Following the established Quadient sales process as published and consistently and regularly using salesforce.com to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity within the Sales region.
- Developing, writing, and delivering value-based sales proposals and responding to client RFP’s
- Investigating the client’s needs, and, through a strong and deep understanding of all Quadient products, recommending the particular Quadient product(s) that best fulfils the identified needs.
- Articulating how the Quadient solution will fit and operate within the existing solution. The ESMs are to do this because they are very familiar with complementary products used in a typical industry vertical deployment.
- Appropriately engaging Quadient management and staff in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other areas of the Quadient organization.
- Negotiating contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and the Quadient finance and contracts organization.
- Representing Quadient in a professional and ethical manner to clients, prospects, partners, and Quadient colleagues.
- Following corporate guidelines for travel and other expenses and submitting timely and accurate expense reports. Achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicating innovation possibilities to product management