Enterprise Sales Director
Enterprise Sales Director
Sydney, 2000, Australia
Quadient is looking for an Enterprise Sales Director to ensure the company’s growth in the enterprise sector in ANZ Northern Region. Focal points are complex deals that require specialised knowhow. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in running and closing deals in financial services, insurance, utilities and large companies. An understanding of Customer Experience, CCM, WCM and Digital Marketing platforms highly valued.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Fluent English
- 3-5 years Enterprise software or solutions sales experience in the IT industry
- Strong negotiating and sales skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, sales management or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
What else would be great?
- Experience in one of banking, financial services, insurance, energy or utility verticals
- Certification or demonstrable experience in sales methodologies
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of regional and global trends in customer experience, communications and technology
- Solution sales and professional services sales experience
- Background in digital marketing, Web Content Management, content management or similar enterprise platforms
What would you be responsible for?
- Effectively delivering the Quadient value proposition, including Quadient technical value proposition, and demonstrating a high level of understanding of Quadient products.
- Developing a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, personal relationships, Quadient executive introductions, and marketing automation introductions to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Following the established Quadient sales process as published and consistently and regularly using salesforce.com to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity within the Sales region.
- Developing, writing, and delivering value-based sales proposals and responding to client RFP’s.
- Investigating and understanding the client’s needs to ensure alignment of Quadient solutions to the client.
- Articulating how the Quadient solution will deliver business value within a customers' existing environment.
- Appropriately engaging Quadient pre-sales, professional services and management in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other areas of the Quadient organisation.
- Negotiating contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and the Quadient finance and contracts organisation.
- Representing Quadient in a professional and ethical manner to clients, prospects, partners, and Quadient colleagues.
- Communicating innovation possibilities to product management.
Why would you want to join us?
A career with Quadient includes work/life balance, ongoing professional development support, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic team environment with potential career growth opportunities within a growing global organization, apply today to join our team.