Enterprise Sales Japan
Enterprise Sales Japan
Tokyo, 102-0074, Japan
Quadient is looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Manager focused on FSI, to join our team in Tokyo, Japan. The ideal cadidate is experienced in both direct and partner selling and has CCM, CRM or CXM market background.
Quadient is looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to ensure the company’s growth in the enterprise sector in Japan. Focal points are complex deals that require specialized knowhow. The ideal candidate must have an extensive knowledge of Quadient’s range of products and a proven track record in enterprise sales.
This role reports to the VP Sales and Operations.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Fluent English
- Strong negotiating and sales skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the IT industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, sales management or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
What else would be great?
- Knowledge of one or more enterprise vertical industry for the assigned territory as well as regional and global trends
- Solution Implementation experience
What would you be responsible for?
- Effectively and independently delivering the Quadient value proposition, including Quadient technical value proposition, and demonstrating a high understanding of Quadient products.
- Developing a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, personal relationships, Quadient executive introductions, and marketing automation introductions to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Following the established Quadient sales process as published and consistently and regularly using salesforce.com to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity within the Sales region.
- Developing, writing, and delivering value-based sales proposals and responding to client RFP’s.
- Investigating the client’s needs, and, through a strong and deep understanding of all Quadient products, recommending the particular Quadient product(s) that best fulfils the identified needs.
- Articulating how the Quadient solution will fit and operate within the existing solution. The ESMs are to do this because they are very familiar with complementary products used in a typical industry vertical deployment.
- Appropriately engaging Quadient management and staff in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other areas of the Quadient organization.
- Negotiating contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and the Quadient finance and contracts organization.
- Representing Quadient in a professional and ethical manner to clients, prospects, partners, and Quadient colleagues.
- Following corporate guidelines for travel and other expenses and submitting timely and accurate expense reports. Achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicating innovation possibilities to product management.
Enterprise Sales Managers are also responsible for fulfilling the following tasks:
- Giving feedback on product quality to support, CTO and R&D.
- Escalating all Quadient issues.
- Selling Professional Services.
Why would you want to join us?
A career with Quadient includes work/life balance, ongoing support, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic team environment with potential career growth opportunities within a growing global organization, apply today to join our team.