Enterprise Sales Manager
Enterprise Sales Manager
Madrid, 28023, Spain
This position will allow you to further develop your skills and grow professionally while working in a fun, stimulating and supportive environment.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who is looking to develop their career with a market leader. The best fit would be someone who has the ability to remain organized in a rapidly changing environment, is open to travel and is driven to provide high-quality customer experience.
A career with Quadient includes work/life balance, ongoing support and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic team environment, with future career opportunities within a growing global organization, apply today to join our team!
Essential requirements for this role include:
• Fluent English
• Strong negotiating and sales skills
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the IT industry
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, sales management or a related field
• Knowledge of one or more enterprise vertical industry for the assigned territory as well as
regional and global trends
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
Desirable requirements for this role include:
• Solution Implementation experience
This role is responsible for the following tasks:
• Effectively and independently delivering the Quadient value proposition, including Quadient
technical value proposition, and demonstrating a high understanding of Quadient products.
• Developing a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing
lead follow-up, personal relationships, Quadient executive introductions, and marketing
automation introductions to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to
meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
• Following the established Quadient sales process as published and consistently and regularly
using salesforce.com to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity
within the Sales region.
• Developing, writing, and delivering value-based sales proposals and responding to client RFP’s
• Investigating the client’s needs, and, through a strong and deep understanding of all Quadient
products, recommending the particular Quadient product(s) that best fulfils the identified
• Drawing on familiarity with complementary products used in a typical industry vertical
deployment to articulate how the Quadient solution will fit and operate within the existing
solution. The ESMs are to do this because they are very.
• Appropriately engaging Quadientmanagement and staff in the sales cycle and provide ongoing
feedback to other areas of the organization.
• Negotiating contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and as well as
the Finance and Legal departments.
• Representing Quadient to clients, prospects, partners, and colleagues in a professional and
• Following corporate guidelines for travel and other expenses and submitting timely and
accurate expense reports. Achieving customer satisfaction
• Communicating innovation possibilities to product management
Enterprise Sales Managers are also responsible for fulfilling the following tasks:
• Giving feedback on product quality to support, CTO and R&D
• Escalating all Quadient issues
• Selling Professional Services