Enterprise Sales Manager
Enterprise Sales Manager
Zurich, 8048, Switzerland, Switzerland
We are currently looking for reliable, experienced and customer oriented Enterprise Sales Manager for our Quadient team based in Zurich, Switzerland, to ensure the continuity of Quadient's growth.
This position will allow you to further develop your skills and grow professionally, while working in a fun, stimulating and supportive environment.
We are currently looking for reliable, experienced and customer oriented Enterprise Sales Manager for our Quadient team based in Zurich, Switzerland, to ensure the continuity of Quadient’s growth. This position will allow you to further develop your skills and grow professionally, while working in a fun, stimulating and supportive environment.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Sales person. The best fit would be someone who has the ability to remain organized in a rapidly changing environment, doesn’t mind to travel and is driven to provide high quality service.
A career with Quadient includes work/life balance, ongoing support, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic team environment with potential career growth opportunities within a growing global organization, apply today to join our team!
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals
- Strong project approach (inside the existing base)
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Experiences with account management and upselling new applications
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to communicate ideas using everyday language
- German and English language on business level
- Proven software sales experience
- Effectively and independently delivering the Quadient value proposition, including Quadient technical value proposition, and demonstrating a high understanding of Quadient products.
- Developing a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, personal relationships, Quadient executive introductions, and marketing automation introductions to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Following the established Quadient sales process as published and consistently and regularly using salesforce.com to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity within the Sales region.
- Developing, writing, and delivering value-based sales proposals and responding to client RFP’s
- Investigating the client’s needs, and, through a strong and deep understanding of all Quadient products, recommending the particular Quadient product(s) that best fulfils the identified needs.
- Articulating how the Quadient solution will fit and operate within the existing solution. The ESMs are to do this because they are very familiar with complementary products used in a typical industry vertical deployment.
- Appropriately engaging Quadient management and staff in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other areas of the Quadient organization.
- Negotiating contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and the Quadient finance and contracts organization.
- Representing Quadient in a professional and ethical manner to clients, prospects, partners, and Quadient colleagues.
- Following corporate guidelines for travel and other expenses and submitting timely and accurate expense reports. Achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicating innovation possibilities to product management
- Giving feedback on product quality to support, CTO and R&D
- Escalating all Quadient issues
- Selling Professional Services