ICT Support Engineer
ICT Support Engineer
Hradec Králové, 50006, Czech Republic
The ICT Support Engineer role provides
The role will strive to evolve the portfolio of
ICT services are provided to Quadient’s global business, covering 20 sites and 1,000 users. Quadient’s EMEA region covers 600 users across 10 sites.
The primary location for the role will be Quadient’s Hradec Králové, Czech Republic location. Regular travel may be required to provide ICT support at the offices in Olomouc and Ostrava, Czech Republic. In addition, occasional European travel may be required (e.g. once every 2 months). The role reports to the ICT Team Lead (also Hradec Králové based).
The essential requirements for this role include:
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in an IT support environment with an understanding of helpdesk tools and processes.
- Experience of providing end user support in a Microsoft based environment, including Windows 10 device build and configuration, support of the Microsoft Office365 suite of services,
operationof Microsoft Infrastructure Management tools e.g. Microsoft Active Directory (Azure and on-premise), SCCM and Intune platforms.
- Experience of supporting other
end userdevice types e.g. OSX devices, smartphones, tablets etc.
- Experience of delivering first and second level support to end users as part of a helpdesk team
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Logical troubleshooting skills to successfully breakdown and resolve complex issues.
- Good communication skills, both in written and verbal in the English language.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment.
- Customer focused with a passion for providing high-quality customer service.
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge.
- To allow support of Czech Republic office locations a valid driving license is desirable.
The key responsibilities for this role are to:
- Provide Quadient users with
high qualitysupport across the ICT Service portfolio with a key focus on delivery of high quality and effective end userservices in EMEA.
- Provide support to diagnose hardware, software, infrastructure or application issues or requests and either resolve or redirect as appropriate ensuring compliance with helpdesk working processes.
- Ensure that ICT Services meet or exceed defined service levels, identifying and delivering opportunities for improvement where possible.
- Support the activities of the ICT helpdesk by assisting the ICT Helpdesk Lead based on operational procedures e.g. helpdesk first responder rota.
- Ensure change is planned and delivered in a controlled, low-risk manner, working with Quadient’s defined change processes.
- Contribute to the overall success of the ICT Team by supporting the ICT Team Lead as required.