Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Seattle, 98101-2676, United States
Are you looking to grow in your sales career in the software technology industry? Are you a sales professional who is looking for a fun, collaborative team environment to work in? Are you tired of the ultra-competitive work environments where you have to protect your sales from being scooped by your teammates?
If so, we may have the perfect role for you!
The Inside Sales Representative is a critical role toward achieving Quadient’s customer acquisition and retention strategies. This role requires a team player with innovative thinking to drive new business opportunities, identify unique needs and upsell existing customers. Successful incumbents will have tremendous opportunity to grow their sales skills and professionally develop within the organization.
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of all Quadient Data offerings, including value proposition, positioning, intended audience(s) etc.
- Interface and collaborate with Quadient Sales team as well as Sales Operations for add-on opportunities in existing Quadient Data accounts.
- Qualify inbound and trade show marketing leads and send to appropriate Satori Sales Representatives.
- Demonstrate desktop software and position the appropriate solutions to customers.
- Consult/up-sell and cross-sell product options and other Quadient Data solutions.
- Call campaigns to previous customers to win back lost renewals.
- Meet assigned revenue targets.
- Update all activity and opportunities in Sales Force.
- Develop, maintain and share understanding of competitor dynamics.
- Direct inside sales to existing and prospective customer base.
- 1-2 years of successful previous sales experience
- Positive attitude
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, technical, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated and creative with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to interpret customer needs and solve problems
- Proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proficient in using CRM software
- Successful experience selling software products and solutions
- Experience managing a pipeline with multiple accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce
We think you’ll love working here!
With perks like stocked beverage fridges, Waffle Wednesday’s and Beer:30 Friday afternoons, there are plenty of built-in opportunities to be social with your co-workers. Enjoy a casual work environment where you can be your authentic self. Orca transit pass is also provided.
Sense of pride—the Quadient team is very proud of the service we provide to our customers. Our customer satisfaction reviews reflect the commitment and dedication our teams share.
Located in the heart of downtown Seattle, we are located in the Rainier Tower with breathtaking views right across from the 5th Avenue Theater and steps away from the shopping district, financial district and Pike’s Place Market. You’ll never be lacking for lunch options!