Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Seattle, 98101-2676, Washington, United States
Are you looking to grow in your sales career in the software technology industry? Are you a sales professional who is looking for a fun, collaborative team environment to work in? Are you tired of the ultra-competitive work environments where you have to protect your sales from being scooped by your teammates?
If so, we may have the perfect role for you!
The Inside Sales Representative is a critical role toward achieving Quadient’s customer acquisition and retention strategies. This role requires a team player with innovative thinking to drive new business opportunities, identify unique needs and upsell existing customers. Exceptional customer service is a must. Successful incumbents will have tremendous opportunity to grow their sales skills and professionally develop within the organization.
Please note, this position will be located in Seattle, WA or LaCrosse, WI.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- 1-2 years of successful previous sales experience
- Positive attitude
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, technical, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated and creative with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to interpret customer needs and solve problems
- Proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proficient in using CRM software
- Successful experience selling software products and solutions
- Experience managing a pipeline with multiple accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent
- Proficiency in Salesforce
Why would you want to join us?
A career with Quadient includes work/life balance, ongoing support, and a competitive compensation package. If you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic team environment with potential career growth opportunities within a growing global organization, apply today to join our team.
What would you be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of all Quadient’s offerings, including value proposition, positioning, intended audience(s) etc.
- Interface and collaborate with Quadient’s Sales team as well as Sales Operations for add-on opportunities in existing Quadient accounts.
- Qualify inbound and trade show marketing leads and send to appropriate Quadient’s Sales Representatives.
- Demonstrate desktop software and position the appropriate solutions to customers.
- Consult/up-sell and cross-sell product options and other Quadient’s solutions.
- Call campaigns to previous customers to win back lost renewals.
- Meet assigned revenue targets.
- Update all activity and opportunities in Sales Force.
- Develop, maintain and share understanding of competitor dynamics.
- Direct inside sales to existing and prospective customer base.