Inside Sales Specialist - SaaS
Inside Sales Specialist - SaaS
Remote, 98101, United States
Quadient is searching for (2) Account Executives to focus on a Saas-based solution for managing claim correspondence for mid-tier insurance companies in North America. You will be joining a team of high performers who are obsessed with innovation and challenging the status quo, especially within customer communications management space. The mission is to deliver market leading solutions to all organizations – regardless of size and IT infrastructure.
We are seeking a gifted and creative individual for lead qualification and revenue development to join a new team, focusing on the US insurance market. This role involves researching companies and contacts, helping manage inbound and outbound campaigns, qualifying each opportunity and driving opportunities to close. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart people. This is an important and highly visible role within the organization.
- Develop and maintain robust sales pipeline and report revenue potential for each stage of the sales funnel
- Develop compelling presentations and proposals for insurance customers with high percentage of sales meetings being done via online demos and phone calls
- Negotiate with senior level customer stakeholders to close deals
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Customer Success teams to ensure successful implementation of customer solutions
- Articulating and tailoring Quadient’s value proposition to decision-makers across for insurance industry to assess buying interest.
- Penetrating accounts by profiling with key decision makers in targeted companies (medium-size insurance organizations)
- Meeting (and exceeding!) daily and weekly goals for calls and well-qualified meetings.
- Learning and demonstrating a fundamental understanding of Quadient’s cloud technology to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Extensive use of Salesforce and other marketing tools to build and maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a competitive personality, drive to exceed goals, and strong attention to detail
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience with enterprise SaaS, comfortable navigating sales cycles
- Proven track record of selling to senior level decision-makers and closing $75K+ deals
- Ability to manage deals with many stakeholders throughout sales cycle
- Creative, ambitious and very detail oriented
- Experience in insurance industry and a passion for understanding the customer-experience market is a huge plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. AR duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.