Java Software Engineer
Java Software Engineer
Arnhem, 6812, Netherlands
Are you fascinated by the complexity of customer data and master data management?
Do you enjoy helping organisations with creative solutions to improve their customer interaction?
Do you love to work with state of the art technologies in an informal environment with lots of opportunities to improve and develop your skills?
We have the job for you!
Who are we?
Quadient Data (formerly Human Inference) is European market leader in the field of solutions for data quality and Master Data Management (MDM) for customer data. For 30 years, Quadient Data (formerly Human Inference) has been helping organisations to interact with their customers, prospects and suppliers in a more relevant and personal way.
Who are we searching for?
You will be designing and testing high quality Java software. Our customers can put their trust on a specialist like you. You enjoy helping people and take pride in your work with an infectious enthusiasm. We work with state of the art tools and languages and continuously scan the market for emergent technology that can help us advance further.
What are your key qualifications?
- you have a Bachelor or University degree on computer sciences
- you have at least 3 years of recent work experience in the Java ecosystem
- you love solving complex problems and enjoy creating best solutions for our customers
- you are communicative and are at your best working in a scrum team
- you are familiar with XP engineering and Continuous Integration/Deployment
- you know what’s going on in the Technical Market and hold that as a professional pride
- you like working with techniques like docker and micro services
- you have experience with various databases, SQL and NoSQL
- you are proficient in English, both oral and written
- knowledge of Development Tools like Jira, Jenkins, Maven and Git, is a pre
You will work in an Agile environment with multiple Scrum teams, where you are member of one of the teams with lots of opportunity to be creative and implement your ideas to create the best solutions. We are an open, transparent and dynamic company with a very nice atmosphere, flexible working hours and great coffee! Personal development is important to us and we offer our staff the possibility to develop themselves through courses, education programs and exchange of knowledge with colleagues. And of course, we are offering you a competitive salary, pension fund and a good benefits package.