Java Software Engineer
Java Software Engineer
Arnhem, 6812, Netherlands
Do you meet this profile?
- Are you fascinated by the complexity of customer data and master data management?
- Do you enjoy helping organizations with creative solutions to improve their customer interaction?
- Is working with the leading technologies in an informal environment filled with opportunities to strengthen your skills important to you?
Then we have the job for you in Arnhem at Quadient!
Who are we?
Quadient is the European market leader in data quality and master data management (MDM) for customer data. For over 30 years, Quadient has been guiding organizations – in how to interact with their customers, prospects and suppliers in a more effective and personal way. We are only pushing forward in making better, more comprehensive solutions.
Who are we searching for?
First of all, we are looking for a cultural fit: Work Hard, Play Hard! Work/Life Balance is important – but enjoying what we achieve and how we set out to achieve it is critical. If you want to make your mark, you have found the right place – we will support your ambitions!
In your day-to-day activities, you will be designing, writing and testing Java software of the highest quality. The Quadient customers put their trust in us – which means that we demand much from you. You enjoy helping people and take pride in your work with an infectious enthusiasm. We work with leading tools and languages – all while continuously scanning the market for emergent technology that can help us advance further.
What are your key qualifications?
- Bachelor or University degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of recent work experience within the Java ecosystem
- Solving complex problems and creating best solutions for our customers is your passion
- Communicate easily and do your best work within a scrum team
- Embrace XP engineering and continuous integration and deployment
- Work easily with techniques like Docker and microservices
- Database-fluency - both in SQL, NoSQL; Big Data techniques is a plus
- Proficient in English, both oral and written – other languages supported too (we have team located across the globe)
- Knowledge of development tools like Jira, Jenkins, Maven and Git, is a plus
What do we offer?
You will work in Arnhem within an Agile environment with multiple Scrum teams; here you are a member of one of these teams – with lots of opportunity to be creative and implement your ideas to create the best solutions. We are an open, transparent and dynamic company with a very nice atmosphere, flexible working hours and great coffee!
Personal development is important to us and we offer our staff the possibility to develop themselves through courses, education programs and exchange of knowledge with colleagues. And of course, we are offering you a competitive salary, pension fund and a good benefits package.