Madrid, 28023, Spain
Quadient Technology is currently looking for a persuasive and collaborative Marketing Manager to join our team. This position will allow you to further develop your skills and grow professionally, while working in a fun, stimulating and supportive environment. A career with Quadient includes work/life balance, ongoing mentorship and support, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Are you a marketing guru? Are you looking to take the next step with a growing CCM organization? If so, we want to hear from you!
Marketing Manager is responsible for the following tasks:
- Driving demand creation programs
- Helping produce customer-facing marketing materials
- Managing list building function to relevant and non-competitive companies
- Updating, researching and validating lead contact information within databases
- Evaluating and optimizing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Managing all regional marketing events
- Ensuring proper usage of sales/marketing systems for an assigned region (CRM, email automation, Web content management, etc.)
- Tracking the Marketing Department invoicing and integrating with the Corporate Finance Department
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects, which involve both internal and external resources outside the Marketing Department
- Fluent Spanish & English
- 5-10 years marketing experience in the software industry
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably in a marketing discipline)
- End-to-end campaign/event execution (definition, planning, execution, reporting)
- Exceptional writing skills: the ability to generate and edit audience appropriate copy for marketing programs
This role will be based out of our Madrid offices but will support our International Rest of Europe region which includes Spain, Portugal, Nordics, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Occasional travel will be required to support marketing events and team meetings across the region.