Partner Sales Manager
Partner Sales Manager
Singapore, 079903, Singapore
This role is responsible for the following tasks:
- Effectively and independently delivering the Quadient value proposition, including the Quadient technical value proposition.
- Demonstrating a high understanding of Quadient products.
- Developing a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, market leads, personal relationships, Quadient executive introductions, and marketing automation introductions.
- Independently closing contracts at a high frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Following the published Quadient sales process and regularly using salesforce.com to provide timely, accurate forecasting and reporting of activity within the Sales region.
- Developing, writing, and delivering value-based sales proposals and responding to client RFP’s.
- Using an extensive understanding of all Quadient products to probe a client’s needs and recommend appropriate Quadient products.
- Using knowledge of complementary products used in a typical industry vertical deployment to articulate how the Quadient solution will fit and operate within an existing solution.
- Appropriately engaging Quadient management and staff in the sales cycle and providing ongoing feedback to other areas of the Quadient organization.
- Working closely with sales and finance when negotiating contracts with clients.
- Representing Quadient to clients, prospects, partners, and colleagues in a professional and ethical manner.
- Following corporate guidelines for travel and other expenses and submitting timely and accurate expense reports.
- Achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicating possibilities for innovation to product management.
This role is also entrusted with the following tasks:
- Giving feedback on product quality to support, CTO and R&D
- Escalating all Quadient issues
- Selling Professional Services
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Fluent English
- Strong negotiating and sales skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- A minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in an IT industry
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, sales management or a related field
- Knowledge of one or more Partner vertical industry for the assigned territory as well as knowledge of regional and global trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Solution Implementation experience is welcome