Presales Engineer Haar
Presales Engineer Haar
Haar, 85540, Germany, Germany
To achieve this, Presales Egineer, must have a strong desire to leverage their keen business, technical and sales skills. Must have the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a solution and effectively demonstrate to prospects how the Quadient solution will address their specific needs and deliver business value.
Quadient is the undisputed leader in the Customer Communication Management market. We are a company on the move, transforming and enjoying continued levels of growth and success. As our Enterprise sales team expands, we are seeking an experienced Presales Engineer to support the sales of our Enterprise-class solutions across the region. Our focus is on the Financial Services, Insurance, Telco, and Utility markets in the region.
At Quadient, Presales Engineer creates confidence in Quadient by professionally addressing all business and technical needs during the sales cycle being able to be perceived as the “trusted advisor” by prospects, partners and customers.
Quadient is looking for a smart-knowledgeable, assertive, success-driven, energetic person who want to have fun while creating a successful career at a leading organization.
To achieve this, Presales Engineer, must have a strong desire to leverage their keen business, technical and sales skills. Must have the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a solution and effectively demonstrate to prospects how the Quadient solution will address their specific needs and deliver business value.
The positon will be based in Germany, preferably Munich.
- Work with the sales team during the sales cycle providing value based positioning, differentiators and demonstration to prospect and customers
- High-level executive presentations will be required therefore proficiency in concisely delivering value based solutions message to non-technical executives will be required
- Managing and addressing queries of proposed solutions
- Developing solution proposals and collateral including presentations and demonstrations
- Efficiently managing responses and Quadient differentiation points for RFIs/RFP’s
- Scoping, palling and managing workshops & proof of concepts at prospects with the goal of demonstrating value to justify acquisition
- Providing value feedback to Product Development and Marketing
- Understand global best practices for key markets Quadient is selling into
- Develop strong relationships with sales, pre-sales, and delivery resources across the Quadient business.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Presales role with proven background working within Enterprise (CCM Software Solution and/or market knowledge is considered as a plus)
- Highly organized, with keen attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills with mixed audiences (Business and Technical attendees)
- Proven record of being able to work within a team environment and also capable of working independently as needed
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Experience working within key industries such as Telco, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, and Utility are required.
- Good knowledge of contemporary technology including:
- Application Servers (Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic)
- Databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Data formats such as XML, CSV, Flatfile and other data formats
- Web Services, data modelling, and enterprise application integration concepts
- Fluent in English – speaking and writing
- Fluent in German – speaking and writing