Presales Sr. Solution Architect
Presales Sr. Solution Architect
Remote, 98101, United States
At Quadient, a Presales Senior Solution Architect is the “trusted advisor” responsible for presenting Quadient solutions to prospects, partners and customers. Senior Solution Architects also create confidence in Quadient by professionally addressing all business and technical needs during the sales cycle.
To achieve this, Senior Solution Architects must have a strong desire to leverage their keen business, technical and sales skills. They must have the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a solution and effectively demonstrate to prospects how the Quadient solution will address their specific needs and deliver true business value.
- Active participation in opportunity discovery and sales strategy sessions
- Provide business and technical sales support to regional sales teams
- Product positioning against competitive solutions
- Managing and addressing queries of proposed solutions
- Developing solution proposals and collateral including presentations and demonstrations
- Managing responses and Quadient differentiation points for RFIs/RFP’s
- Scoping and managing workshops & proof of concepts
- Providing input from Sales into Product Development and Marketing
- Understand global best practices for key markets Quadient is selling into
- Mentoring Regional Presales Team Members
Successful Delivery of Presales activities including:
- Collaboration with the regional sales team
- Responding to customer requests for information and proposals
- Developing and planning solution presentations
- Creating and Effectively demonstrating Quadient Solutions
- Provide technical and product guidance to prospects
- On-going knowledge acquisition within the “Customer Communications Management and Customer Experience” domain
- Appreciation of Competitive offerings
- Managing the technical sales portion of every prospective customer engagement
- Adhering to established Presales processes
- Efficient and effective at successfully closing sales opportunities
- Great Attitude
- Fluent in English – speaking and writing
- Proven background working within CCM / Customer Experience / Digital-Mobile Software Solutions
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Quadient Inspire / GMC PrintNetT
- Highly organized, with keen attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills with mixed audiences (Business and Technical attendees)
- Proven record of being able to work within a team environment and also capable of working independently as needed
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Experience working within key industries such as Utilities, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and Telco are required.
- Willing to travel >50%
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in a Presales role within the Enterprise Customer Communication Management market or equivalent industry vertical experience.
- Self-starter that is highly motivated with a proven track record of sales success in a Senior Presales role.
- Experience and strong desire to work in a dynamic, responsive, fast-paced sales organization.
- Comfort and confidence interacting with customers and delivering formal presentations to mixed audiences including business users, IT, business management and executive audiences.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and distill complex information.
- Understands Market Trends across key verticals.
- Ability to demonstrate solution value (not demonstrate functionality) to advance a sales opportunity.
- Ability to build a strong working relationship and credibility with prospects, customers and the Quadient Enterprise Sales Team.
- Strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation and positive attitude.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of key customer communication management concepts including data services, document design principles, multi-channel distribution (print, digital, mobile), integration with archive systems, front-office applications, security concepts and enterprise architecture.
- Experience defining and delivering Customer Communication Management applications in a technical oversight/leadership role, including experience evaluating and optimizing document design, multi-channel distribution and user experience.
- Understanding of contemporary technology including:
- Application Servers (Tomcat, JBoss)
- Databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Data formats such as XML, CSV, Flatfile and other data formats
- Web Services, data modelling, and enterprise application integration concepts
- Conceptual knowledge of and how to integrate with social and other emerging technologies such as Facebook, Twitter, Mobile Devices - especially mobile/tablet platform technologies.
- Familiar with new technologies such as HTML 5, JSON, MADP and other technology trends.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
We offer an exciting and challenging position, excellent employment conditions and benefits, personal development, competitive salary and package.
Package includes Base Salary, Benefits and participation in the Quadient Americas Group Presales Variable Compensation Plan.
Quadient helps companies deliver meaningful interactions with current and future customers.
A Neopost digital company, the Quadient portfolio of technology enables organizations to create better experiences for their customers through timely, optimized, contextual, highly individualized, and accurate communications for all channels. Our solutions bring together and activate the entire organization in the name of customer experience, through better collaboration and visibility into the customer journey.
Quadient supports thousands of clients and partners worldwide in the financial services, insurance and service provider industries in their quest to achieve customer experience excellence via mobile, digital, social media and print technologies.
Customer Experience. Activated.