Professional Services Team Lead
Professional Services Team Lead
Milan, 20145, Italy, Italy
A Professional Services Team Lead influences the success of each implementation. Each Lead is a vital link between the customer and Quadient.
The Professional Service Lead reports to the Professional Service Manager.
Quadient helps companies deliver meaningful interactions with current and future customers. The Quadient portfolio of technology enables organizations to create better experiences for their customers through timely, optimized, contextual, highly individualized, and accurate communications for all channels. Our solutions bring together and activate the entire organization in the name of customer experience, through better collaboration and visibility into the customer journey.
The PSO team is dedicated to the success of the customer and their implementation. It supports the digital transformation of Quadient's customers and successfully implement their solutions. A Professional Services Lead influences the success of each implementation and is a vital link between the customer and Quadient.
This role can be based in Italy (Milan) or Spain (Madrid).
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering, math, economics, computer science or another relevant field. MBA or Master's degree is preferred.
- A proven track record as senior consultant or similar position
- Leadership skills
- Fluent spoken and written English as well as either Spanish or Italian
- 3 years of CCM experience or team leading position
- Knowledge techniques for analyzing market needs and deploying solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly with staff and customers
- Service orientation
- Project Management and Risk Management expertise
- Deep and credible knowledge and experience
- Accustomed to building Customer Relationships, crafting and shaping value based multi domain customer solutions and closing very large opportunities which often have large sales cycles due to their highly complex nature.
- Experience leading and shaping deal structures and value propositions based on customer business outcomes owning the deal with the account.
- The ability to lead a virtual team, creating and maintaining a competitive analysis for territory must-win deals
- Experience of large virtual team management and leverage of the companies most senior executives to support the deal
- Knowledge of Quadient products and associated applications is a plus
- Must be willing to travel
- Adding value for customers by solving issues in customer communication management
- Managing resources in Professional Services towards customers
- Managing relations with partners and suppliers of third party applications
- Making Quadient products and solutions work for the customer
- Deploying Quadient's quality policy into personal objectives for PSO staff
- Identifying weaknesses and initiating corrective actions where needed
- Approving customer project offers
- Evaluating proposed project agreements and their inherent risk exposure for Quadient
- Leading PSO employees towards business excellence and customer orientation
- Responsible for driving a highly intentional deal based sales approach, to drive multi-million dollar Enterprise Strategy, Consulting, & Premier revenues
- Drive deal Pursuit Strategies for large industry solutions driving the customer’s business transformation agenda
- Responsible for deal orchestration, structure, developing value based propositions, crafting and selling solutions mapped to customer business outcomes.
- Responsible for engaging Enterprise Strategy, Global Delivery as appropriate