Sao Paulo, 11111, Brazil
The PSO team is dedicated to the success of customers’ virtualization strategies and their implementations. The PSO team ensures that customers successfully implement Quadient’s solutions. Senior Professional Services Consultantsinfluence the success of each implementation and form a vital link between the customer and Quadient. The role varies depending on the employee’s experience with Quadient’s products and applications.
Senior Professional Services Consultants are responsible for the following tasks:
- Engage with sales, pre-sales and project management to define services portion of our solution
- Meet with customers to clarify system specifications, gain an understanding of their work
- practices and the nature of their business in order to develop a solution to meet their needs.
- Occasional travel to customer sites
- Develop and implement agreed custom solution.
- Test and install custom software solutions;
- Present solutions in written or oral reports;
- Prepare documentation and present progress reports to customers;
- Conduct training for users and other consultants
- Working and organizing the delivery of projects
Senior Professional Service Consultants meet with sensitive customer data and information, therefore, their integrity must be guaranteed.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- 3 or more years of Quadient CCM experience in technical consulting
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering, math, economics, computer
- science or other relevant field or High School with proven 3 years’ experience in IT industry
- (an MBA or Master's degree is preferred)
- 6 projects with effort 50+ MD
- 600 MD of Quadient project work
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how it relates to
- the customer’s business
- Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems; comfortable on the command
- line interface
- Working knowledge or recent experience with scripting languages, application development,
- databases and analytical tools
- Ability to stop, collaborate and listen with technical and non-technical consumers from IT
- administrators to executive level stakeholders
- Self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with both
- customers and colleagues
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, able to set; communicate; and meet
- aggressive deadlines with competing priorities