A message from our Chief Solution Officer, CXM amid the COVID-19 crisis
As businesses continue to be impacted by the ongoing pandemic, we would like to assure you that the Quadient CXM organization has a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in place to ensure we are able to continue to support and service our Inspire customers and partners.
Our BCP plan takes the following items into consideration:
- Protecting the health and well-being of our staff, partners and customers by limiting travel, enabling a comprehensive work-from-home policy and replacing on-site meetings with virtual sessions
- Ensuring an uninterrupted delivery of all of our Support Services via email, online portal, phone and remote access, where applicable.
- Quadient’s software tools needed to provide services are managed in redundant and secure Cloud based platforms and will remain fully available to our staff, regardless of their geographical location.
- All Quadient Support staff have secure (VPN) internet access to effectively use these tools, and securely connect to client systems to offer remote support.
- All Quadient staff have mobile phones and access to video conferencing capabilities and collaboration tools.
- Quadient software is securely Cloud hosted and available, should any product updates/upgrades be required.
We recommend if you need additional support to leverage the extensive resources available in Quadient University including the samples and accelerators in the new Inspire Exchange.
If you do not already have access, you can create an account online and we will provide you with access as quickly as possible.
For a limited time, we are also offering our customers the following resources for additional training and support of remote workers:
- Free access for up to 3 additional users to Education Portal (EKP) E-learning courses in Quadient University for 90 days to allow remote users to continue upskilling themselves on Inspire products including the new R14 release
- Additional Designer and Interactive User licenses (up to 5 of each) for 90 days for users working remotely who may not be able to connect to their business’ network.
We already have had several customers take us up on this offer and it is wonderful to know that we are able to help them and their teams stay as productive and effective as possible during this challenging time.
At Quadient, we are adapting to the COVID-19 situation with great diligence and are constantly assessing the need to activate the BCP in certain regions.
We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you want to request E-learning access, additional licenses, or have any questions.