NEW Forrester Report: Improve Customer Experiences with Proactive Notifications
Leverage data exhaust from automated digital processes to more effectively serve customers
Consumers are accustomed to receiving email notifications for everything from bill reminders to service renewals and order confirmations, but as they increasingly opt-in to electronic communications, their inboxes are becoming so inundated that critical messages are getting lost in the mix.
Missed information and delayed process completion.
Mobile notifications deliver the immediacy and visibility that busy consumers need to manage time-sensitive, multi-step business processes, whether it be applying for a mortgage loan or submitting a claim with a health insurer. Integrating mobile notifications as an extension of your process automation strategy is becoming essential to a competitive customer experience, but some companies are lagging.
In this Forrester report, Improve Customer Experiences with Proactive Communications, you’ll discover how to use mobile notifications to:
• Reduce the time and cost of manual information exchange
• Automate and accelerate processes that require user actions
• Empower customers with end-to-end process transparency
• Enable customer service to focus on more strategic work
• Align CX with process automation technologies & strategies
Begin your mobile process notification journey today!