Quadient Inspire Release 14 - What's New?
Our most advanced and comprehensive release to-date.
Simplified. Personalised. Connected. Customer experience, built to scale.
We are proud to announce the availability of Inspire Release 14 (R14) - our most advanced and comprehensive release to-date. With over 1,100 enhancements and new features to take advantage of, Quadient Inspire R14 focuses on simplifying the user experience; enhancing the personalisation of communications; connecting to data, content, and business applications; and scaling communications capabilities to meet enterprise demands.
Inspire R14 themes include:
- Any-premise, anywhere - flexible deployments for cloud, hybrid and on-premise.
- Simplified user experiences - put more power in the hands of your business users, and take the burden off IT
- Enhanced personalisation - leverage existing email templates, drive engagement with streamlined push notifications, and easily schedule, deliver and track SMS engagement
- Connected technology stacks including: streamlined integration with core systems, Salesforce integration, connectors and accelerators and REST API
- Bring customer journey maps to life - embed Microsoft Power BI dashboards and charts
- Built to scale - support for Red Hat and OpenShift, seamless scalability and powerful archival and retrieval technology
As organisations look to enhance their communications as a critical element of their overall customer experience strategy, Quadient continues its commitment to providing the market with meaningful and consistent innovation to help meet their evolving business needs.
Download the brochure to learn more about the power of Inspire R14.