Quadient Named a Leader in the 2021 SPARK Matrix™: Customer Communication Management
Complete market insights, competitive evaluation and vendor rankings, March 2021
Quadient is proud to have been named a Leader in the SPARK Matrix for CCM
This research report includes a detailed analysis of the global customer communication management (CCM) market regarding short-term and long-term growth opportunities, emerging technology trends, market trends, and future market outlook. The study provides a comprehensive market forecast analysis, competition analysis, and ranking of the leading CCM vendors in the form of SPARK Matrix. This research provides strategic information for technology vendors to better understand the market supporting their growth strategies and for users to evaluate different vendors capabilities, competitive differentiation, and market position.
Summary of key research findings
- Quadient’s CCM solution – ‘Inspire’ assists companies to design, manage and deliver personalized, accurate and compliant communications across all channels, from one centralized platform.
- Inspire also promotes the reduction of compliance risk by involving subject matter experts in the content creation, review and approval processes, providing a holistic view, and enabling greater control over customer communications.
- The platform also integrates seamlessly with current IT systems, including existing legacy applications, promoting the ease of leveraging existing templates and data ecosystems.
- Quadient's Digital Advantage Suite enables users to extend the capabilities of ‘Inspire’ to the mobile apps and secure web portals, thus creating highly individualized, responsive, interactive, and compliant customer experiences.
- Some of the key differentiators for Quadient’s CCM offering includes legacy system integration, template migration & consolidation, data ecosystem integration, ability to import content from leading design environments and formats including InDesign, Quark, and PDF.
- Other differentiators include ability to manage versions of content for automated deployments, controllable configuration for different environments, generation of high volume physical and on-demand digital communications by the Inspire Production Server, and full compliance with industry standards for end customers with impaired vision through extensive PDF accessibility features, amongst others.
- The company holds a strong customer base including some of the leading brands across industry verticals such as retail, service providers, utilities, higher education, financial services, insurance, public sector & government, healthcare, and telecommunications, amongst others.
- Quadient has a commanding presence over the European Union, followed by the North American region and the Asia Pacific region.
To access a complimentary copy of the Quadrant report, simply complete the form fields provided.