Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift Explained
Shorten Time to Omnichannel Value by Deploying CCM Technology Using Containers via OpenShift
Deploying a Customer Communications Management (CCM) platform is a critical element of your organization’s omnichannel strategy. With most CCM solutions, a successful implementation requires careful planning and management.
You may have heard the terms "Docker", "Kubernetes", "OpenShift" and "Containerization" - but what do these concepts really mean?
By downloading this white paper, you'll learn:
- Why many enterprise deployments fail to launch
- The difference between virtualization and containerization
- Why applications are dependent on their hosts
- The meaning of Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Why OpenShift is ideal for CCM deployments
Complete the form fields required to access a complimentary copy of this white paper.