What is CX Transformation?
A complimentary whitepaper that covers "What is Customer Experience?", and discusses how to go about planning out your CX Transformation.
WHAT IS CX TRANSFORMATION?
This white paper provides a concise understanding of Customer Experience Transformation including: its definition, how companies can implement CX transformation, the kinds of tools, platforms, and processes businesses are leveraging today. As well as, the metrics CX experts are using, what you can expect from the CXO, and steps to improve lifetime customer value. There are a lot of definitions out there. The one that I tend to go with is that the customer experience is the sum of all the interactions that an individual has with a company during the life of their relationship. That includes their feelings, emotions, and perceptions about that relationship. This also includes what customer experience isn't. It isn't customer service. That's something that a lot of people get confused about, and they use those two terms interchangeably, but they are not interchangeable.
In this whitepaper, we do a deep dive into the following questions:
- What is CX Transformation?
- What kind of tools are people using with CX and how are they incorporating them to improve customer experience at their company?
- How should companies get started with their CX initiatives? What should you expect from a CXO?
- What are CX experts using as metrics for success?
- What are some things that should be done to improve lifetime customer value?
- How do you compare channel consistency and experience consistency?
- In this new era of the CXO, how do we get those things on their radar? How should you approach a CXO to help fix broken processes?
Customer experience is the umbrella of the relationship, it encompasses many different things, whereas customer service is one department. I love how Chris Zane defined it. He said, "Customer service is what happens when the customer experience breaks down." Download the complimentary white paper by completing the form fields provided.