Realize the full potential of your postage system with Myquadient
Create a Myquadient account today and start enjoying all the benefits of our full suite of integrated mail n' ship tools and Canada Post productivity tools.
Integrated mail’n ship tools are applications developed and supported by Quadient that allow you to manage your mail and parcel delivery processes online.
Productivity Tools are applications developed and supported by Canada Post to help you create and deliver mail online.
Postage meter and mailing system Tools
RunMyMail - Control lettermail processing from your PC
RunMyMail pairs the IN-Series control panel to your PC creating an unparalleled user experience. All control panel features are accessed from a PC, making mail processing easier and faster.
- Find and select Canada Post services
- Set up, modify system settings
- Create, save, recall impression memories
- Start and stop mail processing
- Select, change weighing modes
- Select, change accounting departments
- Upload custom graphics and postage funds
- View ink levels, postage account balance
neoship - Ship with Canada Post, pay for postage instantly
Need to send a large envelope or a package? Simply access neoship and follow the illustrated prompts to create your Canada Post compliant shipping label in 4 simple steps, then pay for postage before you ship using your Quadient Digital Postage On Call (DPOC) account. View all available Canada Post delivery services and choose the one that best meets your needs and budget.
- Create Canada Post shipping labels
- Pay for postage with your DPOC account
- Weigh parcels with your postage system
- Import and store address books
- Recall previous shipments instantly
- Send e-mail notifications
- Track shipments in real time
- Track postage spending online, anytime
TRACK MY PARCELS - Track the status of our Canada Post shipments
- Track our shipments using your Canada tracking number, delivery notice card, or reference numbers
- View the status, location and estimated time of arrival of your delivery 24/7
- Reduce potential costs caused by delays and missing packages
- Be in control of your transportation and locate parcels at any point in their journey
MYPOSTAGE - Monitor, track, confirm, your postage spending any time
Monitor: MYPOSTAGE allows you to monitor the lettermail and parcel processing activities of all your locations by department and postage cost, giving you a complete view of your postage spending. Create basic reports and export data for monthly, quarterly or year-over-year planning to better manage your mail processing expenditures and reduce operating costs. Postage account statements and post-delivery adjustment reports are also available online, anytime.
Track & Confirm: MYPOSTAGE takes management of your postage account to another level. With daily updated records of your mail and parcel postage spending, you will always have enough credit to get all your mail and parcels out on time. Print pre-configured reports included with the app or easily export postage usage data into Excel® for additional analysis and reporting.
MYINVOICES - View and manage all your Quadient invoices 24/7
- Track invoices by date, invoice type and invoice number
- View payment status and balances
- Download and print invoices on demand
MYIMAGES - Create custom graphics for your envelopes
Turn your mail into a direct marketing piece by adding graphics to your envelopes at the same time you print your postage. Import, modify, and upload custom graphics directly to your IS or IN series postage system, or use one of the many images that are available on our online image library. Add advertisements, logos, seasonal greetings, return addresses, important messages and more.
- Create and order new custom graphics anytime
- Choose a graphic from the FREE library
- Import, modify and upload existing designs
- Save your designs, then order at anytime
- Receive your graphics orders in 24 hrs
MYSUPPLIES - Makes supplies for your postage system easy to manage and simple to order
Manage: MYSUPPLIES maximizes the productivity of your mailing operation by taking the guesswork out of managing and ordering ink supplies. Your postage system will send an automatic e-mail alert to Quadient when your ink level gets low. Once we receive the ink alert, our Customer Service Centre will place a courtesy call to inform you that your ink cartridge is running out of ink.
Order: Shop for your supplies online and place orders anytime. View order details by invoice, order status and order history.
MYDETAILS - View your Myquadient contact information and account status online
MYDETAILS is a fast and simple way to review your customer information on file with Quadient to ensure that your contact information is always up to date. MYDETAILS also allows you to identify your and your accounts by adding nicknames for easy reference.
- Request changes to your contract information
- Request an email address change
- Request to add and or remove users from your account
MYHELPDESK - Access technical support anytime
If you need an operator manual or want on-site support from a Quadient Service Technician, MYHELPDESK quickly connects you to our operator manual library to download a user guide and to our Customer Service Centre to place a service call. The app then allows you to track the status of your request online to ensure that your timing and service expectations are met.
- Access all mail'n ship postage system operator manuals
- Access all folder inserter operator manuals
- Access neoship and RUNMYMAIL operator manuals
- Update your address
- Request on site technical support
- View the status of your support request
MYEQUIPMENT - Report, diagnose and upgrade your postage system on demand
Report: MYEQUIPMENT provides you with simple lettermail reporting that enables you to charge back costs to turn your mailroom into a profit centre. It also provides excellent visibility by showing daily usage trends for better planning and staffing of your mailing operations. View all reports as graphical snapshots, including charts and graphs. Easily export postage usage data into Excel® for additional analysis and reporting.
Diagnose: Each month your postage system will download performance information to Quadient to allow us to efficiently diagnose potential problems over the phone. If we cannot solve a problem over the phone, our factory-trained service technician will know exactly what area of the system to focus on when he arrives on-site. Our ability to review your system's performance information optimizes the productivity of your postage system and reduces possible downtime.
Upgrade: Many feature upgrades to your current configuration may be completed remotely. If you need an increase in the number of accounting departments on your system or you need to weigh items that exceed the weighing capacity of your current weighing device, we can complete these upgrades without having to send a technician to your office. Postage rate changes are simple too, as new postage rates are downloaded directly onto your postage system, you can update postage rates with a touch of a button, getting you back to processing your mail in minutes.
MYRATES - Compare Canada Post deliveries services and save
MYRATES helps make sure you don't waste your postage money. Enter the dimensions of your letters or parcels, the originating postal codes and destination postal codes. The app takes care of the rest. View all available Canada Post delivery services and choose the one that best meets your needs and budget before you begin processing your letters and parcels.
MYSERVICES - Your source for detailed information on Canada Post's core products and services
MYSERVICES provides instant access to information pertaining to all Canada Post services including:
- Qualifying criteria
- Service options
- Delivery standards
- Service pricing
- Preparation guidelines
MYSERVICES can be used by mail service providers, agencies, shippers and letter senders to ensure that users understand how each service works to ensure your delivery needs and expectations are met when you use Canada Post to delivery services.
MYENVELOPES - Choose the right envelope for your mail to minimize your postage costs
MYENVELOPES puts you in touch with Canada Post's self-serve online resource centre that helps you design creative, machine-friendly mail.
- Browse envelope and card template galleries
- Preview templates with addressing and graphics guidelines
- Boost the marketing appeal of your mailings by learning about best practices in colour selection, font selection and graphics placement
MYOPPORTUNITIES - Target the right audience for your business
Direct Marketing Mail is a powerful way to reach potential customers. Your flyer, brochure or product sample can be delivered along with the daily mail even if you don't have a mailing list. And with Canada Post, you have access to 14 million residential and businesses.
So how do you decide which ones are right for you? That's where Canada Post's MYOPPORTUNITIES app comes into play. This interactive online service helps you find the right audience for your message in 5 easy steps.
1) Describe your campaign
2) Choose your target audience
3) Define your delivery area
4) Refine your plan
5) Place your order
MYPOSTAL CODE - Find postal code information for any address in Canada
MYPOSTAL CODE allows you to look up postal code information for any address in Canada by identifying a whole or partial address, rural route or PO box address. Verifying postal codes improves the efficiency of your mail processing operations by determining the best delivery routes for specific postal codes, calculating the number of pieces you'll need for your mailing and determining delivery office information.
MYPOST OFFICE - Locate a postal outlet near you
Canada Post has over 6,600 post offices across the country. MYPOST OFFICE is a fast, simple way to locate a post office anywhere in Canada.
Search by postal code, address, street, intersection or city to find the nearest Canada Post outlet.
MYPICKUPS - Request a parcel pick up anytime
Do you have parcels that are ready to ship? MYPICKUPS allows you to set up, modify and manage Canada Post pickup requests online.
- Request an on demand pick up
- Create a scheduled pick up for your business
- Create a scheduled pick up for your customers using Canada Post
- Submit, modify and manage Canada Post pickup requests
- Pay by credit card or Canada Post account
MYDROP OFF - Find the nearest deposit location to drop off your letters and parcels
Do you have commercial volumes of lettermail that are ready to be delivered? Looking for the closest Canada Post depot or retail outlet to drop of your mail? The MYDROPOFF app locates the best Canada Post facility in your area for your commercial mail deposit.
Search by postal code, address, street, intersection or city.
MYCUSTOMS FORMS - Access and complete customs forms online and save time
Mailing a parcel to the U.S.A. or internationally? Fill out your customs information online before you go to the post office in 3 steps:
1) Fill out the form and get a barcode.
2) Print the barcode or send it to your mobile device
3) Bring the barcode to a post office with your parcel