Quadient launches flexible and modern mailing solutions in the UK
For business leaders seeking to advance their companies’ digital transformation and put their infrastructure on a more stable, safe, and sustainable footing after 18 months of predominantly emergency procurement, the confusion surrounding future working locations and ways of working is problematic. How can organisations make the required investments in technology if their workplace strategy remains up for debate, while when and where people work from in the future is still unknown?
Businesses have attempted to answer this question by investing in systems that have the necessary level of flexibility, allowing them to accommodate any future requirements. For example, organisations have invested in cloud, which provides easy access from any location and can be scaled up and down when called for.
With an increasing number of vendors in the technology industry beginning to incorporate cloud services into their solutions, cloud is capable of future-proofing vital investment in hardware equipment, such as franking machines and multifunction. An example of this can be seen here at Quadient, as we’ve brought our adaptable, contemporary, and extensive solutions to the UK.
Quadient's new product solutions
Quadient has introduced the iX-Series franking solutions and S.M.A.R.T. (Shipping, Mailing, Accounting, Reporting and Tracking) essential mail management software to the UK market, providing a long-term platform that enables effective communications.
Quadient’s iX solutions, which are the most technologically advanced franking machines in the UK to date, are available in three different models – the iX-3, iX-5 and iX-7. The S.M.A.R.T. Essential mail management software perfectly complements all iX-Series models. Both the iX-Series and S.M.A.R.T. software have been designed and built to meet the requirements of small, medium, and large enterprises across a number of industries, while they also meet the most recent Royal Mail Mailmark® requirements.
From a single control panel, S.M.A.R.T. supplies consolidated and well organised mail management that improves the efficiency of workflows and lessens the equipment footprint. What’s more, the solutions eliminate risk and transform mailing operations from what was previously a cost centre into a profitable one. There are a number of beneficial features included in the iX-Series products and S.M.A.R.T. software, such as:
- Improvements in throughput speed and productivity
- Connectivity flexibility, increased bandwidth and meets the most up-to-date data encryption demands and communications protocols
- Expansion of weighing device options
- Royal Mail compliance provides Mailmark postage discounts of up to 28 percent when compared to stamps, while the shipping application used allows businesses to process packages using Royal Mail Parcel services
- Chargeback accounting allows for the billing of vendors, customers or departments when it comes to mailing and shipping costs, recouping postage spend that previously may have slipped through the cracks
- Standard and customised reporting, which incorporates real-time item tracking, making sure complete delivery details of all parcels are provided
The new mailing solutions are part of the commitment made by Quadient to supporting organisations as well as maintaining market leadership. This is done by providing additional features and continuous technological improvements in accordance with postal compliance around the world.
Find out more about the new iX-Series and S.M.A.R.T. software.