Webinar recording - Returns Policies During the Coronavirus Outbreak
Quadient in conjunction with IMRG hosted a Data Webinar on “Returns Policies During the Coronavirus Outbreak” on 28th April.
About the webinar
By the 7th of April, 130 of the 300 retailers IMRG had been tracking had extended their returns policies to some extent. This informative webinar discusses what are the reasons behind some of these extensions – some of which are 100+ days – and what patterns can we pick out from the data? Other topics covered in this webinar include:
- Which policies retailers have put in place
- The pros and cons of incentivising the various returns channels
- The types of returns fraud and how it is evolving during the Coronavirus outbreak
During the webinar, Quadient UK’s Head of Parcel Solutions, Senel Sowerby discusses how retailers can facilitate a returns process for a good customer experience and the way in which parcel lockers can help retailers meet this rising ecommerce demand and reduce person-to-person contact. Looking at how parcel lockers can also provide a self-serve option for customers to collect packages and make returns without human interaction.
Other parcel locker benefits include:
- Conveniently located so that consumers can drop-off goods
- Can help to alleviate congestion in-store
- Increases in additional purchases while in-store
- Improves customer experience
- Cost control
Watch the webinar recording to find out more.