Focus on: The DS-64i folder inserter
Folding documents and inserting them into envelopes is a particularly time-consuming activity that can jeopardise getting mail out on time. If staff have to physically prepare all mailings ready for postage, the end-to-end outgoing mail process can be a lengthy one.
Quadient's latest folder inserter, fills envelopes automatically. Designed to help small businesses avoid hold-ups in outgoing mail preparation, is the DS-64i. Where businesses are challenged for time, the DS-64i can speed up outgoing mail management and also support aims to better engage with customers by enabling the inclusion of personalised mail inserts. The flexible and versatile machine helps save staff time that would otherwise be spent manually folding documents and inserting them into envelopes. With barcode reading technology, the DS64-i can also help ensure the correct documents go into each envelope to avoid a situation whereby human error could result in documents being sent to the wrong person.
The DS-64i delivers some key benefits. These include:
- Time savings from automation of document folding and insertion into envelopes for fast and efficient outgoing mail management
- Intuitive operation via a 7-inch colour touchscreen
- Remote assistance for fast and simple access to support with remote control and data capture capabilities
- An optional premium package for higher speed and folding capacity, multi-sheet per feeder and larger maximum monthly volumes.
- By automating traditionally manual processes, a folder inserter helps companies drive productivity and efficiency. It also helps them to maximise the impact of customer communications by adding targeted, personalised information without slowing down mail preparation.