Common CX Jargon Explained
Customer experience management is vital to any business’s success. They must be aware of changes in customer demands and expectations. The technology used to measure the successes and pitfalls of CXM and the range of data points and usable information is evolving rapidly. Marketers, managers, and customer experience professionals must be utilising all the most relevant methodologies for developing and maintain their customer’s experience. As the saying goes, before you can do the work, you must first understand the language.
Our comprehensive CXictionary provides an easy-to-use dictionary of all the latest terms and concepts within the CX world to help build an excellent CXM approach. Don’t let terminology slow your business down.
The Quadient CXictionary delivers:
- A comprehensive collection of current terms, CX terms, and a few not so common
- In-depth definitions that provide insight into CXM best practices
- Single-click navigation by letter, no endless scrolling to find what you need
- An excellent reference guide for CXM professionals of all levels
- A teaching tool for those new to the customer experience management landscape
Get prepared for a new age of CX, download the complimentary eBook.