2021 Gartner Market Guide for Customer Communication Management
Applications and software engineering leaders should use this Market Guide to inform their choice of CCM applications.
Complimentary access to the 2021 Gartner Market Guide
Gartner predicts that “by 2023, over 75% of all customer communication management implementations will be cloud or hybrid solutions. The need for change is being driven by the wholesale redesign of CX across digital and nondigital channels. CCM is an important platform for CX, since it bridges both digital and nondigital experiences, which are essential to maintaining multiexperience services.”
The 2021 Market Guide features actionable recommendations for applications leaders responsible for digital workplace applications, including:
- Implementing end-to-end customer journeys
- Consolidation of legacy CCM platforms with advanced AI
- Targeting the use of CM tools to specific use cases with a business owner
- Focus on increasing the rate of digital-only delivery
- Deploying design and authoring tools that share component content across multiple output formats
- Targeting cloud deployment by prioritising interactive document generation capabilities
Access a complimentary copy of the report by completing the form fields provided.