Webinar Replay with IDC: Enabling your Digital Office
Watch the on-demand video
WATCH THE WEBINAR REPLAY
In today’s rapidly changing environment, the ability to adapt and respond will determine your business’ long-term success. There is no doubt the recent COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on business operations and processes, as organisations have had to quickly shift to supporting a remote workforce.
Watch the webinar replay of the webcast originally held on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 with guest speaker Robert Palmer, Research VP, Imaging, Printing and Document Solutions, IDC and Jeff McKenzie, VP Global Product Marketing, Quadient, provide insights on common manual process challenges facing organisations today and how enabling a digital office can help future-proof your business and increase agility during times of disruption. During the session, our panel discussed:
● What obstacles play a role in the digital transformation effort?
● Why it is important to have a process automation strategy?
● How has the COVID-19 pandemic changed the business environment and accelerated the need for a digital solution?
● How to leverage digital solutions to react quickly to market challenges and stay ahead of the game?
● Plus, get insights from organisations that have transformed and achieved automation success.
About our speakers:
Research Vice President, Imaging, Printing, and Document Solutions, IDC
Robert is responsible for written research, forecasts, and analysis in multiple practice areas covering managed print services, document solutions, business workflow automation and optimisation, and hard copy transformation.
VP, Global Product Marketing, Business Process Automation, Quadient
With a primary focus on small and medium-sized businesses, Jeff delivers a tangible solution-oriented approach for common challenges encountered by mid-market customers.