The pandemic increased the demand for journey mapping tools, as remote work grew in adoption and as shared access to virtual customer insights became essential to cross-functional collaboration. Today, journey maps are no longer static artifacts, but dynamic, living narratives that facilitate agile planning and optimization across the entire CX ecosystem.
As customer experience (CX) professionals seek customer journey mapping (CJM) platforms that can unite stakeholders and convert insights into real-time design improvements, The Forrester Wave™: Journey Mapping Platforms 2022 report serves as an essential guide to identifying the CJM provider that is right for your business.
Quadient is thrilled to announce that we have been named a Leader in Journey Mapping Platforms for 2022! To show thanks to all our customers, employees, and partners who have made this recognition possible, we are offering complimentary access to the report.
Submit the form to access the report and discover:
- The 12 vendors ranked most significant and their strengths and weaknesses
- Each vendor’s Current Offering, Strategy, and Market Presence score
- The three key features every buyer should look for from a journey mapping provider
- How CJM is evolving into a critical tool for visual collaboration, planning, and co-creation
- Vendors advancing data integration capabilities to drive real-time CX actions and analysis