FAQ - Quadient Leasing USA, Inc. Invoices
To register for your Myquadient account, follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.myquadient.com and click on the "Register" link at the top of the page.
- You will be asked to provide the following secure account information to complete your registration:
- Meter Serial Number – Run a "zero value" envelope. The serial number appears on the indicia (meter imprint) after all letters in the sequence.
- Postage Account Number – Your Postage (POC) account number appears in two locations: on the documentation you received with your equipment and on your Quadient postage statement.
- Customer and Invoice Number – These account numbers appear on your Quadient invoice. The Customer Number will be the series of numbers before the dash.
For further information, please contact us or call Quadient Customer Service at 1-800-636-7678, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CST).
Credits and adjustments will be applied to unpaid balances. In the event of a zero balance, customer will be issued a refund check for the credit due.
If you submitted a payment for less than the total amount due, then your payment will be applied to the oldest invoice(s) first and the remaining balance will appear as past due on your next statement. If you submitted a payment in excess of the total amount due, the money will be placed on account to be applied on the next available invoice billing.
If you submitted a payment for less than the total amount due, then your payment will be applied to the oldest invoice(s) first.
Yes. Copies of your statements can be requested through Myquadient; however, they will be copies of the original statement for that period. Your account on Myquadient will reflect any adjustments made to your current statement.
Yes, recurring ACH or Credit Card billing options are available. For further information, please contact us or call Quadient Customer Service at 1-800-636-7678, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CST).
Yes. Invoice payments and adjustments will be broken out at the invoice level.
The details of any past due amounts will be found on the last page of your statement summary.
If your account is reflecting a previous balance, Quadient Leasing did not receive your payment prior to your current statement billing.
Please send your lease payments to:
Quadient Leasing USA, Inc.
P.O. Box 123682
Dallas, TX 75312-3682
Bank Acct #: 000261718
ACH ABA/Routing #: 021001088
Wire ABA/Routing #: 021001088
Bank Address: HSBC USA NA
95 Washington St.
Buffalo, NY 14203
Remit email: firstname.lastname@example.org