FAQ - Quadient USA Rental Invoices
This will depend on the lease or rental agreement that was signed at the time of sale. Please contact us.
Yes, you may pay online or by phone using your credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Yes. For your convenience, you can view and pay your invoices online by logging in to your Myquadient account at www.myquadient.com.
To register for your Myquadient account, follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.myquadient.com and click on the "Register" link at the side of the page.
- You will be asked to provide the following secure account information to complete your registration:
- Meter Serial Number – Run a "zero value" envelope. The serial number appears on the indicia (meter imprint) after all letters in the sequence.
- Postage Account Number – Your Postage (POC) account number appears in two locations: on the documentation you received with your equipment and on your Quadient postage statement.
- Customer and Invoice Number – These account numbers appear on your Quadient invoice. The Customer Number will be the series of numbers before the dash.
For further information, please contact us or call Quadient Customer Service at 1-800-636-7678, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CST).
When your current contract period expires, your Quadient account automatically goes into a yearly renewal period that is billed based upon usage. This price depends upon the type of equipment you are renting and the amount of postage that you use.
Payments for meter rental, supply orders and service can be sent to:
P.O. Box 123689
Dallas, TX 75312-3689
Bank Acct #: 000261700
ACH ABA/Routing #: 021001088
Wire ABA/Routing #: 021001088
Bank Address: HSBC USA NA
95 Washington St.
Buffalo, NY 14203
Remit email: email@example.com