During The Art of the New 2018, Ricoh Netherlands will share knowledge, expertise and the latest product innovations with you. Please join Ricoh Netherlands at the Prodentfabriek in Amersfoort on Wednesday 30 May 2018 or Thursday 31 May 2018 to experience the impact of colorful and creative communication on paper and learn more about the position of paper in a changing media landscape.
Prof. dr. Dr. Bas Haring, known for his many books and the TV show Proefkonijnen', inspires you with his acclaimed open vision, in this case a plea for paper. There is also a stimulating interactive panel discussion moderated by, Brechtje de Leij, chairman of the day. Followed by a convivial drink and networking dinner from the many food trucks on the marketplace. This marketplace will also gain you the opportunity to get acquainted with the new products and to meet with Ricoh's partners.
- 13.30 Welcome & registration
- 14.00 Word of Welcome by the chairman
- 14.05 Presentation: The Power of Colour by Sander Sondaal
- 14.40 Keynote by Prof. dr. Bas Haring
- 15.10 Break
- 15.30 Paneldiscussion with partners
- 16.15 Official Product Launch
- 16.30 Networking opportunity on the Marketplace
- 17.30 Food & drinks
- 21.00 Event closing