FinTech Connect is the UK’s largest and most exciting fintech conference and tradeshow, welcoming 5000+ attendees, 175+ exhibitors, and 250+ speakers over the course of 2 jam-packed days! It’s also the leading event which large teams from major banks, insurers, capital markets firms and investors attend to assess and make informed buying decisions on the latest innovations that are changing the face of the sector.
With 6 unique on-site conferences, the event is designed to encourage collaboration and conversation across the industry, from small-scale startups and students, to major financial players and investors.
This year, as Gold sponsors, Quadient are happy to provide you with a special client-only code for registering.
Please enter the code quadient20 at registration to save 20% on your Full Conference pass!
Your Full Conference pass includes:
- Access to all 6 on-site conferences, including all post-event session recordings
- The on-site event app, powered by AI to help you make the most meaningful connections
- 8 full-length workshops across the 2 days
- 50+ tech demos in the LaunchPad zone
- 175+ exhibitors from all corners of the FinTech world
- On-site networking, including the drinks reception on day 1 of the event
Andrew Stevens, will be presenting in the ‘Accelerating Digital Transformation’ auditorium at this event.
Join his session: Digital First, Not Digital Only – Keeping Sight of Your Customers.
Meet Andrew and the Quadient team at the Quadient stand, C30 where we’ll be hosting hourly, 10-minute live demos. Plus, you can also play to win great prizes including Apple Airpods.
Register today and enter the code quadient20 at registration to save 20% on your Full Conference pass!