The Management Center of Competence’s “IT Options for Insurance” is THE preferred communication platform for exchanging experience among experts from the IT and insurance sectors. Here, participants can interact with industry experts and consult on practice-based tools and success factors both for and with the insurance IT of tomorrow. Discover the latest trends.
Experience two full days of content and benefit from the opportunity to expand your personal network at the top executive level. We’ll be back once more this year. Visit our booth and learn about the latest trends in the field of output management.
The event be tackling the following topics:
- The big player strategies about the art of life in stagnating markets
- Digital transformation – challenges and opportunities
- Blockchain – does the insurance industry need to reinvent itself?
- The Internet of Things – how much “insurance” goes “where” and “how”?
- Artificial intelligence (AI)/robotics – thinking machines conquer the insurance industry
- Crowding clients with big data analytics
- Cyber and IT security – a Sisyphean task or light at the end of the tunnel?
- The status quo and innovations in existing systems
- EU-GDPR – initial experiences of the new rules