Join us for the 2nd CX Transformation Day virtual event on Wednesday September 13th from 9am-2pm ET. A must attend for IT, marketing and CX professionals who are looking to deliver meaningful interactions with current and future customers. Plus a not-to-miss major announcement from GMC Software, Satori Software and Human Inference.
This online event brings a new and returning line-up of global guest speakers and thought leaders including:
- Annette Franz, CCXP, Founder, CXPA board member and recognized as one of the “100 Most Influential Tech Women on Twitter” will lead an all star panel of CX professionals (ADP, former Yahoo and Emirates airlines) on the topic of the customer journey.
- Elena Gil González, Attorney on Information Technology, Privacy and Data Protection with the ECIJA law firm in Madrid and lecturer with the Miguel de Cervantes European University presents on the upcoming GDPR legislation in the context of big data.
- Liam Gilligan, Head of Innovation Lab, Hong Kong, Commonwealth Bank, explores the cutting edge of disruptive technologies and its impact on CX in Asia Pacific.
- Mukul Ahuja along with Eva Treumuth of Monitor Deloitte present on the concept of "Retailization of Insurance: Designing for Trust."
- Marchai Bruchey and guests: Christine Crandell (Forbes, Huffington Post) plus Paul Greenberg (author of 'CRM at the Speed of Light ') discuss the role of the CMO - times have a changed, but has the CMO?
- Scott Draeger and Tamir Sigal of Neopost EDS hold the keynote session on a big reveal that will have an important impact on your CX strategy.
And a few more must-attend sessions. This one-day event will include a live Q&A chat for each session with the presenters to help you better position your organization for customer experience excellence.
Can’t make it? Register and we'll email you links to the recorded / on-demand sessions after the event.