Black Friday: A global sales phenomenon
A look into the worldwide success of Black Friday from 2018 to 2021
Black Friday has gone from a uniquely American sales day to a worldwide sales phenomenon. With each passing year, sales continue to grow as consumers hunt for the best deals on items ranging from tech and clothing to everything in-between.
In this white paper, we take a look at Black Friday between 2018 to 2021 in the US, the UK, and France to determine:
- How Black Friday has transformed between 2018 and 2020
- The effects COVID has had on Black Friday
- How the entrance of new retail processes, such as BOPIS and BOPIL, are changing Black Friday
- If online shopping will continue to be a consumer favorite
- What Black Friday in 2021 will resemble when compared to previous years
Download a complimentary copy of the white paper by filling out the form provided.