The University of Pittsburgh educates 24,980 undergraduate students, 10,034 graduate students and has a staff of over 7,000 employees. Among the many challenges faced by the university was the time taken to deliver parcels to both the staff and students, not to mention the cost, manpower and security concerns. After approaching the local Quadient representative about replacing the existing lockers, the University of Pittsburgh invested in a Quadient Parcel Locker Solution.
Find out how the University of Pittsburgh was able to:
- Cut time delivering and sorting parcels
- Ensure security of all mail and parcels
- Brand their locker solution to match the university colors and logo
- Create an efficient and convenient parcel workflow
“My experience with the parcel lockers has been outstanding. The product is well made, and it has cut down on our service and delivery times.”
– Matt Sloan, Senior Manager of Mailing and Warehouse Services at University of Pittsburgh
Download the case study to learn more.