Training & Certifications
Give your staff the training they need to deliver world-class customer communications management (CCM), digital experience, and customer journey mapping solutions. Whether your team is supporting a new implementation, or is looking to hone their skills, Quadient® provides a wide range of education options designed to help you meet your goals.
Choose the training you need, the way you need it
Quadient Education and Training helps you keep costs down, and quickly, conveniently and effectively deploy your customer experience solutions. Offerings include training at various Quadient facilities, custom on-site training at your location, and self-paced online education.
Quadient Inspire CCM Education and Training
Quadient Inspire Education and Training currently runs over 50 courses matched to user roles, including casual business, developers, administrators and power users. Training ranges from three days for a standard course, to five days for advanced courses, and no special skill sets are required. Our on-site training is offered in several languages including English, French, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese.
Login and learn at your pace
With Quadient Inspire online training, users receive a quality self-paced English language learning experience, without incurring the time and cost of travel.
Launched in 2011, the Quadient Portal provides users with unlimited access to over 50 courses, including 500 hours of e-learning.
E-learning courses include the same high-quality content covered in our classroom training and include interactive and audiovisual features for enhanced learning. Online, self-paced training covers all user levels for all Inspire components.
Current customers with maintenance receive complimentary access to Quadient University. Quadient University is a community platform that functions as a hub for learning, as well as for sharing and exchanging information. The portal is accessed by more than 5500 users from over 1200 companies. The key features include:
- The discussion module, which receives more than 500 posts every month
- The documentation module that contains complete and up-to-date documents relating to the Quadient product portfolio
- The resources and sample modules that provide users with a large number of sample files, schemas, recordings of our “How To Webinars” and other useful resources
- The knowledge base module (driven by Quadient Support) that stores responses to the most common product related questions as well as hints and best practices
- The support module, providing information about the most recent and upcoming Quadient product releases.