The Ultimate Guide to the Modern State of Delivery Logistics
The final frontier of delivery
The last-mile is the final stage of package delivery; when the package is handed off to a local carrier to be brought to its destination. When it comes to logistics, the last-mile gets the lion’s share of attention these days because it can make or break the customer experience.
Whether packages travel great distances by air, sea, or land. Or merely short hops from local distribution centers, if the destination is an apartment complex, university, or office building — anywhere that experiences a high to mid-level volume of parcel deliveries and returns — parcel lockers should be at the end of the last-mile.
In this white paper, we will look at:
- How modern last-mile logistics are failing
- Why the last-mile is the most expensive step of delivery
- The environmental impact of the last-mile
- Who carries the cost of increased deliveries from e-commerce delivery growth
- What consumers really want
- Why parcel lockers are the key solution for the last-mile
Download the complimentary white paper by filling out the form fields provided.