Reasons to Choose a Franking machine
- Mailmark guarantees the lowest tariff in the franking channel
- Integrated scale and rate wizard make it quick and easy to calculate the right postage
- Purchase postage on-line, 24/7, pay in arrears if you choose
- LAN connection quickly downloads the latest Royal Mail postal rates
- Franked mail looks more professional
- Add a sales message or logo to mail, helping to boost revenue and generate brand awareness
- Keep your mailing list up to date – use a franking machine to print your address on all items of post. Royal Mail will return all un-deliverable franked mail, so you can update your lists for free.
- Analyse and control expenditure by department or mail type with MyQuadient, your on-line account portal
- PIN controlled access prevents unauthorised use
Franking Vs Stamps
The Royal Mail Mailmark tariff offers postage discounts up to nearly 34% versus stamps. Discounts are available across popular letters and packages
Integrated Rate Wizard and scale ensure you calculate the right postage every time. Avoid over stamping or surcharges!
Promote your brand by overprinting envelopes with marketing messages, logos or slogans.
Monitor, track and control your postal spend with our online portal, Myquadient.
Related solutions for your mailroom
Our Franking Machine is undoubtedly saving us money. It automatically weighs items meaning that we never overpay for postage.
Our new equipment has saved countless man hours and will soon provide us with sizable discounts on our postage costs.
We're processing about £10000 of outgoing post a month and the IS-6000c manages that volume with no problems.
Travel Plan Coordinator | Ashford and St Peter's
The solution is reliable and meets all of the needs we have. The engineers are also reliable; they arrive promptly and are always very helpful.
Uttlesford District Council | Print and Mailroom Manager
The IS-6000c is fast, easy-to-use and reliable, and allows the team to spend time on other important mailing queries.
Interim Portering Supervisor | Western Sussex Hospital NHS Trust