IDC MarketScape Names YayPay a Major Player
Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled AR Applications, 2019
Accounts Receivable (AR) is one of the most critical yet complex processes within the organization.
The IDC MarketScape calls digital transformation in the back office "an enterprise-wide, board-level strategic reality for companies wishing to remain relevant or maintain or enhance their leadership position in their industries."
For finance leaders, this report provides in-depth quantitative and qualitative technology market assessments of:
- Does the vendor have a track record of meeting the ROI requirements?
- Can the vendor integrate with my company's other IT systems and those of my partners?
- Will the vendor be a partner, helping my business grow now and in the long term?
- What new innovations is the vendor considering? How and when will it impact my business?
- Is the product updated frequently enough for my business needs?
YayPay has been named a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Accounts Receivable Applications 2019 Vendor Assessment. With 15 pre-built integrations, YayPay is a B2B AR management solution that has the ability to unify AR collections processes across departments.
The IDC MarketScape says to consider YayPay when:
“you are looking for a receivables management solution that enables a unified AR collections process across an entire organization. YayPay's solution empowers the finance, account management, and customer service teams to work in lockstep. The solution provides a cohesive AR collection toolset that seamlessly incorporates graphical reporting, customer communications, and payment facilitation tools.”
The IDC MarketScape report is the CFO’s go-to technology vendor guide on cloud-enabled AR software.
Download a complimentary copy of the IDC report here.