Learn what should be taken into account when setting up and managing a mail center. It examines the mail and parcel needs of organizations and provides insights into trends in the U.S. and Germany. The paper explains how a mail center can support small and medium-sized business (SMBs) and highlights what needs to be taken into consideration before investing in the different mail center solutions available today.
The main points to note are:
- Multiple hardware and software solutions are available for mail centers
- More and more parcels are being processed due to the growth in e-commerce
- Mail can be outsourced or handled internally
- Intelligent software can help you customize your mail
- There 10 key business processes that a mail center can offer
- Certain factors should be evaluated before you invest in a mail center solution
Download the complimentary white paper by completing the form fields provided.