Complimentary access to the 2021 Gartner Market Guide
Gartner predicts that “by 2023, over 75% of all customer communication management implementations will be cloud or hybrid solutions. The need for change is being driven by the wholesale redesign of CX across digital and non-digital channels. CCM is an important platform for CX, since it bridges both digital and non-digital experiences, which are essential to maintaining multi-channel experience services.”
The 2021 Market Guide features actionable recommendations for applications leaders responsible for digital workplace applications, including:
- Implementing end-to-end customer journeys
- Consolidating legacy CCM platforms with advanced AI
- Targeting the use of CCM tools to specific use cases
- Increasing the rate of digital-only delivery
- Deploying design and authoring tools that share component content across multiple output formats
- Targeting cloud deployment by prioritizing interactive document generation capabilities
Access a complimentary copy of the report by completing the form, featured at right.
1. Gartner Market Guide for Customer Communications Management; Tim Nelms, Gene Phifer; 9 June 2021.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.