Santander UK wins 2019 Celent Model Bank Award for Commercial Customer Onboarding with Quadient Inspire
Santander UK recognized the power of excelling at client onboarding: competitive differentiation at the beginning of the relationship, and expedited customer engagement and service utilization.
Santander built a cutting-edge Corporate Digital Onboarding (CDO) thanks to its comprehensive, customer- and employee-centric approach, use of dynamic digital forms with Quadient Inspire, API-based services, and RPA functionality.
Key achievements include:
- Greatly improved customer experience, including reduced onboarding and customer data entry time.
- Onboarding time reduced to an average of two days.
- Average customer online completion times expected to be less than 60 minutes.
- During testing phases, SME customers averaged 15 minutes.
- Multi-entity and product onboarding reduces seven director-level signatures to one.
- Single digital communication at the point of account opening.
- Improved back office performance.
- More time for RMs to add value for customers. CDO has eliminated the need for the front office to rekey information into manual web portals, resulting in greater relationship team job satisfaction and up to 10% extra capacity in the working week.
- Feedback from stakeholders, including relationship teams and customers, has been positive
Please complete the form fields to download a copy of the full Celent case study.