Quadient Automated Clearing House ("ACH") for Mailing Solutions Services
As used in this Privacy Notice, "personal information" means information or data used to identify an individual, as such term is defined by applicable law, that you provide to Quadient for the provision of the Services or that Quadient accesses through its provision of the Services.
What Personal Information Does Quadient Collect?
The types of personal information Quadient collects depends on your use of Quadient’s Services, the ways that you interact with Quadient and its business, and what information you choose to provide to Quadient and includes the following:
- Identity Data including first name, last name, user name or similar identifier, business contact information, function and title.
- Contact Data may include billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data may include your payment information, preferred settings, uploaded content in the various services as well as data on the batches and transactions from you and other authorized users on your service account.
How Quadient May Use Your Data
Business purposes for which Quadient uses your personal information for the Services are as follows:
- To provide you the Services. You have the option not to participate and provide your personal information for the Services but in doing so Quadient will not be able to provide you the Services.
- Quadient may use your personal information to support the Services you have obtained, such as notifying you of a Service update or fix.
- To register, if you so choose, with an online account to use the Services.
- To improve the design, functionality and layout of our Services for you.
- To manage and administer our business relationship and communicate with you, including, but not limited to, notifying you about maintenance for the Services or changes to the Services and responding to your comments, questions and requests.
- For compliance, management and investigation of the security of our Services.
- To detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions, abuse, and other illegal activities.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Quadient and others.
- For compliance and enforcement of applicable business agreements, policies and legal or regulatory obligations.
- To perform the reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock.
- To perform other business activities necessary for Quadient to provide the Services or as described elsewhere in this Policy, including for purposes described to you at the time Quadient collects information.
Sharing Your Personal Data
Quadient may disclose your personal information as follows:
- To Quadient affiliates and their employees and contractors necessary for performance of the Services.
- To third party service providers necessary to maintain Quadient’s internal business systems, controls and processes for the Services and as required by law.
- An affiliate or successor entity or otherwise as part of a corporate business transaction (including bankruptcy) or merger and acquisition opportunity.
- As appropriate to comply with applicable law or regulation; enforce or apply applicable business agreements and policies; and protect the rights, property and safety of, including preventing illegal activities, fraud, attack or abuse against Quadient and others.
- At your direction or request or when you otherwise consent.
Quadient employs industry standard technical and organizational measures designed to protect your personal information that is under Quadient’s control from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal. Despite the foregoing, Quadient cannot guaranty the security of your personal information.
You may have privacy rights for the information Quadient collects about you. These rights may include your right to know and request access from Quadient regarding what personal information Quadient collects and shares about you, your ability to update or correct personal information held by Quadient, your ability to request that Quadient stop collecting and sharing personal information, and your ability to request deletion of personal information by Quadient. Quadient will respond to your privacy right request in accordance with applicable law, which may include verification of your identity before your privacy request can be processed. Prior to processing your request, Quadient will inform you of any administrative charges associated with processing your request if permitted by applicable law. Requested privacy information will be provided in an understandable form and in a reasonable time frame. If Quadient is unable to respond to your privacy right request, Quadient will provide the details in writing and in a timely manner as to why it is unable to process your privacy request in accordance with applicable law and the steps you can take to resubmit your request, if available based on the nature of your request or appeal your request if denied by Quadient.
What if There Are Changes to Our Privacy Notice?
Quadient may update this Privacy Notice at its discretion and at any time. When amended, Quadient will publish the revised Privacy Notice, marked with the revision date. Your ongoing interaction with Quadient indicates acceptance of the most current Privacy Notice for the Services. The revised Privacy Notice will be made available with an updated revision date. Quadient encourages you to check back periodically for any changes or updates.
How to Contact Us
If you have a question or would like to exercise your privacy rights related to this Privacy Notice, please contact us using one of the means available to you below:
Your message will be forwarded to the appropriate member of Quadient's Data Privacy Team and responded to in accordance with applicable law.