Thanks to super-brands like Apple, Google, and Amazon, consumer expectations are higher than ever before. Today’s customers demand personalized, relevant communications that are available in real-time and accessible through the channel of their choice.
But for highly regulated industries such as insurance and financial services, digital transformation presents a number of challenges, including:
- Complex legacy IT systems
- Operational silos
- Changing regulations
- Lack of IT time and resources
Customer communications management (CCM) solutions help companies overcome these challenges.
CCM software enables organizations to design, manage, and deliver personalized omni-channel communications such as letters, invoices, statements, policies, contracts, and customer correspondence from a single platform.
Where do we fit?
Quadient® (formerly GMC Software) was named a Leader for the fourth consecutive year in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for CCM Software.
Our award-winning CCM solution, Inspire, allows you to quickly create, manage and deliver timely, personalized, compliant communications across all channels.
Benefits of CCM
- Quickly create, approve and deliver omni-channel communications from a single platform
- Eliminate the need for multiple siloed teams
- Leverage existing data and templates to create personalized omni-channel communications
- Proven integration with legacy systems
- Empower business users to make content changes
- Reduce strain on IT
- Faster review and approval processes
- Guide customer service representatives through every interaction
- Compliance personnel manage, track and approve communications quickly and easily
- Content blocks are optionally locked down to ensure they meet regulatory requirements
- Get the right messages to your customers, faster
- Deliver interactive and device-friendly statements and reports
- Position upsell and cross-sell promotions tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Digital on-boarding processes that include data pre-populated from your core systems
- Channel preference management
The Quadient difference
Over 6,000 clients worldwide
Best-in-class professional services and support
Backed by the experts
Ranked a Leader by Gartner,
Forrester and IDC
Extensive network of global partners
Fastest release rates on the market
Largest industry-focused R&D team on the planet
Average payback period of 9-18 months
95% customer satisfaction rate