For more information about Quadient’s® products and services, please choose one of the forms below.
What is CCM?
Thanks to super-brands like Apple, Google, and Amazon, consumer expectations are higher than ever before. Today’s customers demand personalized, relevant communications that are available in real-time and accessible through the channel of their choice.
But for highly regulated industries such as insurance and financial services, digital transformation presents a number of challenges, including:
- Complex legacy IT systems
- Operational silos
- Changing regulations
- Lack of IT time and resources
Our award-winning CCM solution, Quadient ® Inspire, enables our customers to design, manage, and deliver high-volume and on-demand personalized communications, from one centralized platform - across the entire customer journey.
Why is Customer Communications Management important?
The focus in CCM is shifting to digital, but what about paper? Are you struggling to entice customers away from physical channels? New insights from Forrester suggest you shouldn’t: while many articles state that customers prefer digital experiences only, new research from Forrester's Customer Experience Index (CX Index™) reveals that hybrid customer experience (CX) are likely to outperform both purely digital and purely physical experiences.
Find out how to develop a strategic approach to hybrid experiences that balances both the digital and online requirements that your customers are looking for.
In a nutshell, CCM will help you with:
The Convergence of Customer Communications Management and Customer Experience Management (CXM)
When it comes to the customer experience (CX) strategy, customer communications such as contracts, quotes, welcome kits and account statements are often one of the most overlooked – yet critical – components of the customer journey.
So what’s holding companies back from delivering a great communications experience?
By downloading this white paper, you will learn:
- How to give CMOs and CXOs visibility into all customer communications
- What tools are available to align the operations folks with those in charge of delivering seamless branding and experiences for the customer
- How to reduce the friction between operations and experience professionals
- How organizations can come together in the name of a better customer experience
Benefits of CCM
- Quickly create, approve and deliver omni-channel communications from a single platform
- Eliminate the need for multiple siloed teams
- Leverage existing data and templates to create personalized omni-channel communications
- Proven integration with legacy systems
- Empower business users to make content changes
- Reduce strain on IT
- Faster review and approval processes
- Guide customer service representatives through every interaction
- Compliance personnel manage, track and approve communications quickly and easily
- Content blocks are optionally locked down to ensure they meet regulatory requirements
- Get the right messages to your customers, faster
- Deliver interactive and device-friendly statements and reports
- Position upsell and cross-sell promotions tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Digital on-boarding processes that include data pre-populated from your core systems
- Channel preference management
Why Quadient for Customer Communications Management?
Today, delivering an exceptional customer experience (CX) through personalized omni-channel communications is essential to sustaining a competitive advantage, building customer loyalty and driving revenue. However, when acting on customer experience opportunities, many large organizations face a number of challenges including departmental silos, legacy systems and changing market regulations.
This year, just in time for the launch of Quadient Inspire R12, Quadient is named Overall CCM Leader on the Aspire Leaderboard for 2018.
How we help
Quadient® (formerly GMC Software) was named a Leader for the fourth consecutive year in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for CCM Software.
Our award-winning CCM solution, Inspire, allows you to quickly create, manage and deliver timely, personalized, compliant communications across all channels.