Schroders, a global financial services provider responsible for approximately CHF 529 billion in assets, turned to Quadient for a future-proof solution that would enable documents generated from the core banking system to be integrated into workflows and individualized with customer-specific comments.
Quadient Inspire provides clear advantages:
• Improved efficiency – by replacing manual processes with (partial) automation
• Accuracy and error reduction
• Consistency and increased standardization
• Speed thanks to faster production
• Flexibility - the development possibilities for future templates are endless
Download the full case study to learn more.