Quadient Inspire delivers high-quality and individualized customer communications for Schroders
Schroders, a global financial services provider responsible for approximately CHF 529 billion in assets, turned to Quadient for a future-proof solution that would enable documents generated from the core banking system to be integrated into workflows and individualized with customer-specific comments.
Quadient Inspire provides clear advantages:
• Improved efficiency – by replacing manual processes with (partial) automation
• Accuracy and error reduction
• Consistency and increased standardization
• Speed thanks to faster production
• Flexibility - the development possibilities for future templates are endless
"The time saved through improved efficiency means we can spend more time doing our jobs, earning money for our customers and building strong relationships."
- Kate Rodgers, Co-Head of Charities, Schroders Wealth Management
Download the full case study to learn more.